Position Title: Patrol Officer
Concentration: Law Enforcement
Level of Entry: Entry Level
Agency: Town of North Kingstown
Address: 100 Fairway Drive
City: N KINGSTOWN
State: RI Zipcode: 02852
The North Kingstown Police Department is embarking on a recruitment drive to identify potential candidates for hire as probationary full-time police/patrol officers. The names of successful candidates may be considered eligible to fulfill the patrol vacancies. Information regarding applications can be located on-line at the North Kingstown Police Department’s website at www.nkpolice.org, the website for the Town of North Kingstown at www.northkingstown.org or www.Policeapp.com.
Minimum Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must be a citizen of the United States;
• Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the start of the police academy;
• Must not have any prior criminal convictions;
• Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s (driver’s) license;
• Must successfully pass a written examination, physical agility test, psychological & medical examinations.
• Must successfully pass an extensive background check.
• In state lateral transfers are encouraged
Application Deadline: Applicants must complete all required paperwork at www.Policeapp.com. All documents are to be submitted no later than September 3, 2018.
Completed packets must be returned no later than 4:00 pm, September 3, 2018.
The North Kingstown Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Period Begins: 08/03/2018
Application Period Ends: 09/03/2018
Number Positions to be Filled: 1
Yearly Salary: $0.00
(Some agencies may post only their standard hourly rate)
© 2017, BSL Systems Ltd Designed by BSL Systems Ltd