Position Title: Special Agent (Field) - Seattle, WA
Concentration: Law Enforcement
Level of Entry: Entry Level
Agency: BNSF Railway
Address: 2600 Lou Menk Dr.
City: Fort Worth
State: TEXAS Zipcode: 76131
Contact: Erin Moore
Email Address: email@example.com
Protects and safeguards company assets and resources including personnel, property and customer’s property entrusted to the company.
Conduct proficient, sensitive corporate and criminal investigations, provide accurate, detailed reports and provide court testimony when required.
Identify and properly handle trespassers on Company property and make arrests as appropriate.
Counsels and advises company officials to reduce crime and accidents and improve security; coordinates response to railroad emergencies; supervises contract security guards and trains other employees on relevant matters.
Perform aggressive crime prevention patrol of facilities, railroad property and trains, with special emphasis on TOFC/COFC, automobiles, and high value shipments.
Perform other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• Must have satisfactorily completed basic police training at a recognized state certified academy
• Must meet peace officer commissioning standards in state in which this job is posted and be commissioned as such and maintain a valid State Peace Office License in that state.
• Must meet BNSF Resource Protection Solutions Team standards as a Special Agent
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be willing and able to travel as required
• Must be able and willing to use the company’s computer system for creating reports and databases
• Must be physically and psychologically fit, able to successfully pass any required company evaluations and pass an extensive background investigation
• Must successfully complete any required company training for this position
• Must have broad knowledge of railroad industry and operations; particularly as it relates to handling emergency situations such as derailments, load securement, and like events
• Must have a broad knowledge of criminal law and procedures
• Must be able to successfully lead people, often in a stressful critical-event environment
• Must be able to meet any government or Company training and retention standards
• Must live or be willing to relocate within 50 miles of the assigned work location
• Eighteen months of successful experience as a full time peace officer with a city, county, state federal or railroad law enforcement agency required
Application Period Begins: 01/13/2021
Application Period Ends: 01/27/2021
Number Positions to be Filled: 1
Yearly Salary: $68,040.00
(Some agencies may post only their standard hourly rate)
© 2017, BSL Systems Ltd Designed by BSL Systems Ltd