Persons interested in this position may download more information by CLICKING THIS LINK for an Adobe PDF version.
Position Title: Police Officer
Concentration: Law Enforcement
Level of Entry: Entry Level
Agency: North Providence Police Department
Address: 1835 Mineral Spring Avenue
City: North Providence
State: RI Zipcode: 02904
Contact: Lisa D. Calkins
Phone: 401-231-4533 ext. 1138
Email Address: email@example.com
Law Enforcement duties within a Community Policing based Police Department, must be able to multi-task, take direction from superiors and always act in a respectful and professional manner when dealing with the public and fellow law enforcement officers.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and at least 20 years of age
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
• Must complete and pass other applicable requirements as set forth in the recruitment process
• Must not have any tattoos or other body art which is visible in uniform. The use of a flesh colored sleeve will be acceptable to conceal any tattoos that are visible from the upper arm to the wrist bone. Tattoos cannot be located on the head, face, neck above the crew neck tee shirt line, wrists, hands, fingers or on the inside of the eyelid, mouth or ears. Tattoos considered offensive by the Department will not be permitted, including but not limited to, extremist tattoos, indecent tattoos, sexist tattoos or racist tattoos.
Application Period Begins: 01/17/2022
Application Period Ends: 03/09/2022
Number Positions to be Filled: 4
Yearly Salary: $60,498.00 to $72,995.45
(Some agencies may post only their standard hourly rate)
© 2017, BSL Systems Ltd Designed by BSL Systems Ltd